Keller Williams & Cabinet at the Drive-In!
Butler PA is your destination for this drive-in concert September 20 for Keller Williams and Cabinet at the Starlight Drive-In. By now you know the routine: these shows typically sell out and quickly, so act now if you can make this one.
Drusky Entertainment Presents KELLER WILLIAMS AND CABINET. You can find much more in the FAQ under the Eventbrite ticket link, but here are some of the particulars:
Doors: 6:00 p.m. / Show: 7:30 p.m.
NOTICE FOR ALL BUYERS – By attending this event, you and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold any presenting entities, artists, and the venue; or any of their affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, or volunteers liable for any illness or injury
- All ticket tiers are General Admission; parking attendants will help park you in a first-come, first-served basis.
- Upper Theater ticket – 1 ticket is good for up to 4 occupants per vehicle in the back 5 rows of the theater (between Screens 2 & 3)
- Lower Theater ticket – 1 ticket good for up to 4 occupants per vehicle in the first 5 rows in front of the stage.
- There will not be any reserved parking.
- If arriving day of show, there will be an additional charge per person over the 4-person limit, if over 4 people are in the car.
- For proper social distancing guidelines, only eTickets will be available. No Print At Home tickets or Will-Call. Please download the Eventbrite App on your smartphone for quick and easy access to your tickets, as well as quick contactless entry.
- Absolutely no WALK-UP sales of individuals attempting to enter the venue on foot or arriving via ride share outside of a car will be permitted.
- All events are rain or shine.
AT THE SHOW
- All patrons are subject to a mandatory trunk check
- Absolutely NO outside food or drink (per venue policy) will be allowed. No coolers will be allowed. If you have a cooler upon arrival, it will be subject to being checked at the show.
- Temperature checks will be administered by venue staff. Any patrons with a fever or temperature of 100 degrees or higher will be respectfully declined entry, for the safety of patrons, staff, and artists.
- Once checked into the venue, parking attendants in the upper and lower halves of the theater will guide you to your spot, depending on your ticket tier purchased.
- Dashboard tags will be provided for Lower Theater purchasers, please make sure those are prominently displayed on your dashboard for staff to identify
- No outside food & beverages / refreshments will be permitted into the theater grounds
- Coolers and firearms, or weapons of any kind will not be permitted into the theater
- No tall and/or oversized vehicles (i.e. campers, busses, Winnebago’s, etc.) will be permitted
- For the safety of fans, tailgating will not be permitted
- For the safety of venue and box office staff, patrons must have a mask on if the window is needed to be lowered to check in or communicate with staff.
- Additionally, facemasks must be worn if you are out the vehicle for any reason, other than the space in front of your vehicle
- Failure to comply with any of these restrictions may result in an immediate ejection from the event with no refund.
Important areas of interest / public guidelines:
TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF OUR STAFF AND GUESTS, COVID-19 GUIDELINES WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED. GUIDELINES/RESTRICTIONS ARE AVAILABLE AT DRUSKYENT.COM. GUIDELINES WILL BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
AS THE COVID-19 SITUATION IMPROVES. PLEASE CHECK BACK OFTEN.
- If you are sick, running a fever, or have been exposed to COVID-19, please stay home until you are healthy
- Patrons will be subject to a mandatory trunk check upon entry
- Patrons are allowed to watch the show from outside of their vehicle, in front of the vehicle. Patrons are not permitted to sit out on the sides of their vehicle.
- For the courtesy of other vehicles and patrons, vehicles that may potentially block sight-lines may be directed to the back of the lot or ends of the aisles, so as to not block the sight-lines of other concert-goers.
- Event will continue rain or shine. Patron safety is our priority, so in the event local safety officials deem it unsafe to continue to the show, we will communicate that to everyone via video wall, FM transmission, or loudspeaker.
- Audio from the show will be transmitted via PA System & FM transmitter.
- For the safety of venue and box office staff, patrons must have a mask on if the window is needed to lowered to check-in or communicate with staff.
- Facemasks must be worn if you are out the vehicle for any reason, other than the space in front of your vehicle.
- At the conclusion of the concert, please remain in your parking space until directed by event staff to exit the lot. In the case of an emergency, please remain in your space until directed by event staff. Drive slowly and follow all directions